THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2010年8月21日 星期六

S.M.I.L.E

Smile,though your heart is aching.
Smile,even though it's breaking.
When there are clouds in the sky,
You'll get by.....
If you smile,
With your fear and sorrow.
Smile and maybe tomorrow,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just......
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness.
Although a tear maybe ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying.
Smile,what's the use of crying.
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just......❤


今天心情超级不好!!x(
就叫妈咪带我去吃sushi,
哈~我的最爱❤
打电话跟daddy讲我要去city park
他问跟谁去
我讲“一个人”
daddy讲“你傻了啊”
吓到daddy了><
吃了叫妈咪快点载我去city park,
可是那个弟弟就一直要走jusco-.-
心情真的很不好啦
去到watson看到面膜就跟妈咪讲
“这个这个很好用啊,我要..."
妈咪就拿去给钱了~
感动-ing啦T.T
每次我讲好的东西妈咪都会卖给我的:)
爱死妈咪啦xD
一直拖拖拖到7点多才回~
唉哟~
不管~
city park我还是照去xD
妹妹丢我一个人好像傻婆将在那里走~
衰到死><
一个两个好像知道我心情不好的喔
一直问什么事什么事  
讲了出来
我真的没事了:)



I've been changed,yes really changed.
In these past few days when i see myself,
I seem like someone else.
I don't know how to take this,I don't see why he moves me.
He's a man,he's just a man.:)

0 意見: